Merchandiser - Metn AreaPublished by admin on Tue, 2017-10-03 09:38
Reporting To: Merchandising Manager
Retail Merchandisers are responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods is available in store being sold at the right price. Merchandisers play a key role within a company as profitability can be affected by how successfully they undertake their work: through wise planning, and sensible promotions profits can be enhanced.
- Working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges.
- Visiting stores.
- Negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales.
- Managing levels and distribution of stock.
- Handling delivery problems as they arise.
- Propose promotions/price reductions as appropriate.
- Promoting best-selling items in order to maximize profits.
- Supervising and training junior staff.
- A bachelor degree in Business is a plus.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in outdoor sales.
- Working certificate from a reputable company.
- Arabic and English
- French is a plus
- Good sales techniques.
- Approach excellent selling skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Driving License and access to car during working hours is a must.