Merchandiser - Metn AreaPublished by admin on Sat, 2017-12-16 08:39
Reporting To: Merchandising Supervisor & Merchandising Field Controller
Retail Merchandisers are responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods is available in store and that it is being sold at the right price..
- Working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges.
- Visiting stores.
- Managing levels and distribution of stock.
- Handling delivery problems as they arise.
- Insuring the proper implementation of the sales contract.
- Putting items on the shelves.
- Checking availability of items (quantity, expiry dates…).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical degree is a must.
- A bachelor degree in Business is a plus.
- Previous experience in a supermarket is a must.
- Previous merchandising experience is a must.
- Arabic and English
- French is a plus
Technical Background and Computer skills:
- Merchandising skills.
- Planogram handling.
- Driving License is a must and access to car during working hours is a must.