Administrative AssistantPublished by admin on Thu, 2017-09-28 10:14
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting To: CEO & Managing Director
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, and supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The Administrative Assistant will be required to carry out numerous tasks.
- Welcoming guests and providing general support to visitors (serving beverages, … in the absence of the kitchen steward).
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Booking the conference room.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests to HCP members.
- Maintaining the company’s contact lists of the company (internally and externally- Soft Copy).
- Sending and receiving the faxes.
- Handling the requests of stationary orders and office supplies.
- Handling the maintenance of the offices.
- Handling documents arrival to the company.
- DHL sending and receiving.
- BT or University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management system and procedures.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Reporting Skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Administrative writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication
- All “C-Food International” members (HCP’s sister Company)
- Office Work